If you rely on coffee to be a functioning human, you’re probably familiar with some — if not all — of the following symptoms:
2. Excessive complaining until first sip.
4. Heightened ability to locate coffee shops within a 3-mile radius.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- UK Uber drivers are entitled to basic employment rights and national living wage, an employment tribunal ruled.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀