Sex is awesome. So is food.
1. What you eat can actually affect how you taste.
2. There’s a food-related sex fetish called sploshing.
It's all about using food to create sexy sensations, BDSM educator Mistress Shae Flanigan previously told BuzzFeed Life. It's basically using someone's naked body as a canvas and dressing it with sticky, slippery, aromatic, or just generally delicious stuff. Sometimes it can lead to sex, or it can just be a part of foreplay or BDSM play.
3. And another one is called wet-and-messy fetish, or WAM.
4. You can use some food-grade oils as lube.
5. A word of caution: You can risk a lot of irritation when putting food near your genitals.
Every body is different, but typically the skin around your genitals is going to be a little more sensitive than the rest of you. If you don't have sensitive skin and you pretty much never get infections, you might be fine with some Nutella on your outer labia or on the base of your penis. Or your body might be like NOPE NO OUCH IT BURNS GET IT OFF. So have fun, but be warned that food items might cause some irritation down there, says Dweck. If this happens, wash it off immediately and see a doctor if the reaction persists.