Exercising first thing in the morning can be great...for some people.
But night exercisers know that their way is actually the best way.
1. Because going from sleeping peacefully to performing actual physical activity is just too extreme of a transition.
You're going to need at least 10 hours to prep, sorry.
2. And waking up early for a workout is the surest way to make you not want to exercise.
3. Night workouts, on the other hand, let you de-stress and unwind after a crazy day.
4. Which means you'll have more time in the morning for sweet, sweet sleep.
5. Night workouts let you sweat out all those frustrations and anxieties that have been building up all day.
6. Speaking of being sweaty — you don't need to worry about getting all gross and then having to do things that require you to not be a moist mess of a person.
Because your boss WILL ask you to run that very important presentation on the exact day you took a morning spin class and only kind of showered. Because that's how life works.