2. You can be a boho bride in an instant with a floral crown.
9. Or try an alternative accessory to make you stand out.
We love this Juliet head cap from DolorisPetunia.
21. Opt for some pretty lace for your boho look.
Laura De Sagazan, Ruiz dress.
24. Or go for a stand out and daring beach boho look.
Grace Loves Lace, Hollie dress.
25. Or something shorter.
Delphine Manivet, Allon overdress and short Désiré dress.
28. As do off-the-shoulder numbers.
Grace Loves Lace, Josee dress.
30. But it’s mainly about feeling relaxed.
Rime Arodaky. Skirt: India. Top: Keith.
31. And effortlessly beautiful.
Anna Campbell made to measure designs.
32. With pretty detailing.
BHLDN, Sian Gown.
35. Like a crop top and skirt combo.
Daughters of Simone, Caterina.
37. Or maybe even try out some colour.
Like this one from LotusVintageNY.
39. Adding to the free spirited feel, you may want some flat shoes.
We love these handmade ones from BlingStyle.
41. Or maybe no shoes at all.
ArtOfAccessory has a selection of barefoot sandals.
44. You may want to try something completely different.
Buy these wedding boots from here.