4. Do you get flustered when you run out of camo and/or red, white & blue clothing?
6. Well, there’s more to Southern colleges than that — here’s how you know for sure.
9. You celebrate all four Seasons: Easter, Seersucker, Football and Christmas.
23. Sometimes, you accidentally say “Yes, ma’am” — Even though you’re a full grown woman
24. …and if you’re NOT from the South, and the accidental “Y’all” slips…
55. And you probably could never donate any of your clothes, since they’re all monogrammed…
64. You have at least one group of friends who dressed as Duck Dynasty…
74. So cheers to you, belles and gents — And don’t change a damn thing.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.