1. Someone on the popular casual sex and dating app Tinder is pretending to be Labour leader Ed Miliband.
And this person is trying to use the power of Miliband to seduce people in the manner of a One Nation lover — while knocking a few years off Ed’s real age.
2. One would-be dater, who shared the screengrabs with BuzzFeed, swiped right after seeing Ed’s face. They soon found themselves being chatted up by Miliband’s rhetoric.
3. The conversation started off fairly tame.
4. Then they discussed the great economic issues of our day.
5. Ed Miliband’s political positioning was debated.
6. Then the importance of the famous Labour whipping operation comes into play.
7. As well as the potential for a stimulus package.
8. But it quickly gets lost in the discussion of parliamentary procedure.
9. Some kinky role play involving House of Lords reform is suggested.
10. Even though the commitment to real reform is questioned.
11. And then it just goes very, very dark.
12. Well done, person pretending to be Ed Miliband on Tinder.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›