1. It’s been dubbed “wubbing,” and the stars of this bizarre mini-documentary claim it’s a hot new dance craze. But is wubbing really the next twerking, or is it a comedy troupe’s latest stunt?
2. The video has already sparked mixed reactions on YouTube, with many users asking if the video is a joke.
3. One user said, “This is the future of dance, and human culture. These kids have a bright future ahead of them.”
4. But when you try to access the wubbing website, all the internal pages seem to redirect to McDonalds’ official website. Hmm… Weird.
5. The Huffington Post reached out to McDonald’s for comment, and this was their response:
This site is in no way affiliated with our brand and we are evaluating our options concerning the misdirected links.