1. The annual charity event held in Vienna, Austria benefitting AIDS victims always brings in a bevy of elaborately costumed guests.
2. This year’s theme was “One Thousand and One Nights.”
3. These people went ALL. OUT.
4. Like a gay Aladdin Halloween.
6. There was so much glitter.
7. Some would say too much. But they’re wrong.
8. Also enough feathers to put Big Bird to shame.
10. There were a ton of cute couples in attendance.
11. That often dressed alike.
12. One even had matching pelvic tattoos.
Tribal pelvic tattoos.
13. Nobody seemed to be shy, even if face-obscuring jewelry made it seem otherwise.
14. It was the definition of fabulous.
15. There were musical performances, obviously.
And their costumes didn’t disappoint either. Here Azealia Banks wears a fluffy dog face on her torso.
16. More important than Fergie’s performance was this hug she shared with Bill Clinton.
Obstructed by a large satin baby bump.
17. Another important act featured a burlesque show performed by Katrina Darling.
18. As in Kate Middleton’s distant cousin Katrina Darling.
God save the Queen.
22. Not only did Cavalli delight and entertain guests, but he designed a custom MINI which when auctioned off raised €150,000 (almost $200,000.)
His custom car features an “interior swathed in black, with individual gilded elements—such as the decorative stitching on the leather seats and animal prints on the leather-lined steering wheel and parts of the instruments.”