1. Bacon, Egg & Cheese Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
2. Breakfast Bananas
3. Easy Breakfast Rollups
4. Blueberry Muffin In A Cup
Cooking time? 90 seconds. Get the recipe.
5. Monster Green Smoothie
6. Two-Step Breakfast Cookies
Oatmeal + banana + 10 minutes in the oven. Get the recipe.
7. Make-Ahead Breakfast Sandwiches
8. Almond Butter & Banana Open-Faced Sandwich
9. Gluten-Free Banana Bread
10. No-Bake Breakfast Balls
11. Easiest Egg & Cheese Omelet
12. French Toast Casserole
This is more of a weekend breakfast since it has to bake for an hour. But worth adding to your roster because the leftovers are even better and will last you into the week. Get the recipe.
13. Honey, Yogurt & Cereal Parfait
14. DIY Freezer Oatmeal Cups
15. Nutella & Banana Sushi
16. Potato & Omelet Breakfast Bites
17. Microwave Mug Omelet
18. Teddy Toast
19. Berry, Almond & Quinoa Salad
Super picky eaters? Ditch the quinoa and serve this with cereal, toast, or something savory instead. Get the recipe.
20. Apple Sandwiches
Listen: If you've got time in the morning to core your apples with a heart-shaped cutter, I salute you. (If you don't, slice and dice!) Get the recipe.