Now this is how you please your S/O... make these for breakfast this weekend:
Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Muffins
Here's what you will need:
* 6 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup heavy cream
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 tsp cinnamon
* 1/2 cup sugar
* 2 packs cinnamon rolls
1. In a medium bowl, mix eggs, milk, cream, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and sugar.
2. Cut each cinnamon roll into eight pieces, and stuff inside a greased muffin tin. Pour batter in each tin about 3/4 of the way. If you pour too much, the tin will overflow in the oven.
3. Cover the tin and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, letting the cinnamon roll absorb the mixture.
4. Bake at 350˚F / 175˚C for 35 minutes.
5. Remove the muffin from the tin, top with icing and serve warm.