41. MSNBC’s timing with this chyron.
40. Bill O’Reilly’s job requirements for weed editors.
39. Almost every minute of HLN’s After Dark.
33. When Bo Obama videobombed Jay Carney.
32. When Brian Kilmeade made a kid cry on live television.
31. When it looked like Van Jones was cutting the cheese on CNN.
29. Every time Ashleigh Banfield wore this zebra print on CNN.
28. Jesse Ventura’s ponytail vs. Piers Morgan
25. This CNN chyron that said Nelson Mandela died in 2012.
19. When Anthony Bourdain totally refrained from getting stoned on CNN.
17. When Fox News reminded everyone that Inauguration Day was the most depressing day of the year.
16. Chuck Todd’s finger dance.
14. The now annual eruption of Mt. O’Reilly.
12. When CNBC branding attacked a guest.
11. When CNN moved Hong Kong to South America.
8. When we morphed all the faces of cable news together.
7. TIE: When MSNBC hired and fired Alec Baldwin.
6. Tom Foreman’s magic goats.
5. When Obama threw shade at “so-called progressive” Chris Matthews.
3. The time Nancy Grace and Ashleigh Banfield held a split-screen interview in the same parking lot.
2. Russell Brand vs. Mika Brzezinski.
1. CNBC’s revolutionary use of the “breaking news’ alert.
Check out more articles on BuzzFeed.com!