1. Cranberry Apple Compote + Honey Yogurt Parfait
Warmed fruit + granola + yogurt with honey = layers of delicious simplicity. Recipe here.
2. Baked Eggs With Salsa
Let your eggs bake while you get ready. No rush, no fuss! Recipe here.
3. Tofu Scramble
This recipe could also be called: “scramble the veggies you have in your fridge with some tofu and have a great day!”
4. Strawberry Banana-Mango Lava Flow
5. Broiled Grapefruit
It only takes five minutes to feel totally fancy with this breakfast. Recipe here.
6. Overnight Oats with Strawberries and Chia Seeds
7. Make-Ahead Five Minute, No-Bake Vegan Granola Bars
Get these together early in the week so you can just grab-and-go with this super nutritional breakfast.
8. Rise & Shine Smoothie
Wake up, drank. Recipe for this fully loaded breakfast smoothie that’ll get you going here.
9. Tahini Toast
All you need is your favorite bread and this fun alternative spread. Recipe here.
10. “City” Oatmeal with Blueberries and Dried Cherries
You can use up some fresh or frozen berries with this recipe, depending on what you’ve got lying around. Convenient!
11. Freezer-Friendly Greens & Tofu Scramble Wraps
Another good way to use up any of your leftover veggies from the week. Plus, these wraps are packed with protein and can be stored in the freezer if you make more than just one breakfast’s worth.
12. Apple Cinnamon Almond Smoothie
The almond butter in this smoothie is a great way to start your morning; plus, apples and bananas and cinnamon will comfort you into the rest of your day. Recipe here.
13. Ants On A Log
HEAR ME OUT: You never end up using all of the celery that you buy, so why not slather it in yummy breakfast goodies and just ignore the whole “log” part? Plus, it’s easy to make, and you can dance around like a little kid in the morning. Worth it.
14. Blueberry Mug Muffin
Welcome to the mug muffin. You’ll be great friends.
15. Zucchini Scramble Breakfast Tacos
Eggs and zucchini with some salsa will get you out the door feeling healthy and happy. Recipe here.
16. Applesauce Parfait with Cinnamon Breadcrumbs
This recipe uses a very fancy homemade applesauce, which sounds amazing. However, if you have any ol’ applesauce on hand, that’ll definitely do that trick. Parfait it up!
17. Avocado Quesadillas
Quick! Use up those avocados before you lose them forever and then decide you can’t be trusted to buy them ever again. You could easily add any kind of black or refried bean in here for some added protein. Recipe here.
18. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
Pumpkin has so much nutrition, and you should start sneaking it into your breakfasts ASAP. Throw this spread on toast or banana bread to add some spice to your morning.
19. Baked Frittata
Frittata is also code for “how to use up old vegetables.” No need to forget about those peppers and greens with this recipe.
20. Springtime Tofu Scramble
This scramble is a great way to use some spring or summer veggies that you maybe didn’t know how to use up.
21. Breakfast Quinoa
This recipe comes together super quickly if you keep cooked quinoa on hand pretty much all the time. If you don’t, though, don’t worry! It’s a superfood that cooks up wonderfully. Pair it with your favorite fruits, nuts and milk of choice. Recipe here.
22. The Jumpin’ Monkey (Coffee and Banana) Smoothie
Get your java jolt with some nutrition! Recipe here.
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›