1. Sliced Avocado + Crumbled Feta + Pomegranates + Olive Oil
Drizzle olive oil to finish.
2. Raspberries + Blackberries + Basil + Light Cream Cheese
3. Ribboned Cantaloupe + Chopped Walnuts + Agave + Goat Cheese
Use a sharp vegetable peeler to make cantaloupe ribbons.
4. Sliced Banana + Almond Butter + Chia Seeds
5. Thinly Sliced Celery + Raisins + Peanut Butter
Ants on a log, anyone?
6. Refried Beans + Salsa + Cilantro + Fried Egg
7. Goat Cheese + Sliced Strawberries + Shelled Edamame + Balsamic Vinegar + Sea Salt
Before adding them to the toast, in a bowl pour balsamic vinegar over sliced strawberries and macerate them. This way the bread won’t get soggy.
8. Sliced Pineapple + Cottage Cheese + Chopped Cashews
9. Sauteed Kale + One-Egg Omelet + Grated Cheddar Cheese
1. Heat oil in a frying pan until pretty hot and saute chopped kale (center ribs removed) for 2 minutes with a little salt. Set aside kale and wipe out pan.
2. In a bowl, beat one egg and season to taste. Add oil to frying pan. Pour beaten egg into pan and let it spread thinly. Lower the heat. Once the omelet is cooked, use a rubber spatula to gently fold the omelet into quarters.
3. Stack kale and egg on toast. Grate cheese on top. Place toast back into warm pan and cover for 30 seconds to melt cheese.
10. Sliced Dried Figs + Ricotta Cheese + Sesame Seeds
11. Sliced Mango + Sliced Fresh Mozzarella + Lime Juice & Zest
Use fresh mozzarella. Sprinkle with lime zest and sea salt to finish.
12. Mashed Avocado + Shelled Edamame + Sprouts + Lemon Juice
Let’s called it Green Monster toast, because it’s the deconstructed version of your favorite green smoothie. I used alfalfa and radish spouts, which is a great mixture because it adds a horseradish-y spice, but you can use whatever’s your favorite. Smash the avocado and spread evenly; the other ingredients stick better to the toast this way.
13. Sliced Pear + Ricotta Cheese + Honey
14. Hummus + Chopped Walnuts + Pomegranates
15. Mashed Chickpeas + Tomato Slice + Fried Egg
Rinse canned chickpeas in a mesh sieve, then mash with olive oil, salt, and pepper. After you fry the egg, use the same pan to gently heat up a slice of tomato. Then stack up!
16. Chopped Mejdool Dates + Sliced Feta + Sliced Almonds
17. Sliced Plums + Sunflower Seed Butter + Flaxseed
18. Sliced Apple + Honey + Blue Cheese
19. Marinara Sauce + Poached Egg + Parmesan + Basil
20. Kimchi + Sliced Hard-Boiled Egg + Black Sesame Seeds
21. Smoked Salmon + Ribboned Cucumber + Light Cream Cheese + Scallions
Use a sharp vegetable peeler to make cucumber ribbons.
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›