1. There are more people on Facebook than there are books in the world.
2. There are more politicians in the US than there are pandas on earth.
3. Lindsay Lohan has been seen in court more than Amy Poehler has been seen in movies.
4. Kim Kardashian is worth more than Neil Degrasse Tyson, President Obama, Louis CK, and Zach Galifianakis combined.
Stats via Celebrity Net Worth.
5. More people watched “CSI Las Vegas” than watched the Mars landing.
6. In America, there are more gun owners than cat owners
7. In 2012, Americans wasted $180 Billion worth of food. That’s enough money to buy Greenland.
Stat via BusinessWeek.
8. If “Homeless People” was a country, it would be the 12th biggest in the world…roughly the size of Mexico
Stat via Boston.com
9. Absolutely everything about this video.
Welp. See ya out there.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."