1. There are more people on Facebook than there are books in the world.
2. There are more politicians in the US than there are pandas on earth.
3. Lindsay Lohan has been seen in court more than Amy Poehler has been seen in movies.
4. Kim Kardashian is worth more than Neil Degrasse Tyson, President Obama, Louis CK, and Zach Galifianakis combined.
Stats via Celebrity Net Worth.
5. More people watched “CSI Las Vegas” than watched the Mars landing.
6. In America, there are more gun owners than cat owners
7. In 2012, Americans wasted $180 Billion worth of food. That’s enough money to buy Greenland.
Stat via BusinessWeek.
8. If “Homeless People” was a country, it would be the 12th biggest in the world…roughly the size of Mexico
Stat via Boston.com
9. Absolutely everything about this video.
Welp. See ya out there.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️