5. Lasagna Toast
DISCLAIMER: This is kind of cheating because while it only needs 8 to 10 minutes to bake, you’ll need around 15 in prep time as well. Still, this recipe had to make the list because it’s brilliant and so much quicker than real lasagna.
11. Dried Fruit
This will take much longer than 15 minutes to actually cook, but the effort component could be easily accomplished in 5. Slice your preferred fruits thin, set your toaster oven to the lowest temperature, and let them bake for several hours or until fully dehydrated.
20. Tex-Mex Chicken Quesadillas
- "Cancel order!" Trump tweets threat to end Boeing's Air Force One contract, citing high price tag.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- The trial to watch in Trump's America: A doctor faces a manslaughter charge after his patient died following an abortion.
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are really excited about it 😍📷