5. Lasagna Toast
DISCLAIMER: This is kind of cheating because while it only needs 8 to 10 minutes to bake, you’ll need around 15 in prep time as well. Still, this recipe had to make the list because it’s brilliant and so much quicker than real lasagna.
11. Dried Fruit
This will take much longer than 15 minutes to actually cook, but the effort component could be easily accomplished in 5. Slice your preferred fruits thin, set your toaster oven to the lowest temperature, and let them bake for several hours or until fully dehydrated.
20. Tex-Mex Chicken Quesadillas
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎