But know that you have options:
1. You could wrap your s’mores in a biscuit and add strawberries.
3. Use nutella instead of chocolate.
4. Make Peach, Brie, and Dark Chocolate S’mores
6. Dip them in Bailey’s.
Created by Jamey Etkins of Dabbles and Babbles.
9. Make a Peanut Butter & Jelly Bacon S’morrito (wrapped in a tortilla, obviously).
Find more insanely awesome food creations like this at The Vulgar Chef.
10. Use Keebler Fudge Stripes instead of graham crackers.
14. Add a cookies-and-cream bar.
15. Make them cute with a cookie cutter and a chocolate kiss.
16. Use a Rolo and go cracker free.
17. Make peanut butter s’mores turnovers.
21. Use lemon curd instead of chocolate.
23. Use brownies and dulce de leche in between pizelle cookies.
26. Sub in white chocolate and add pineapple.
More smores ideas here.
29. Use chocolate marshmallows, chocolate graham crackers, and bittersweet chocolate for the ultimate chocoholic s’more.
30. Add a thin mint.
Inspired by Kaotic Hectic Kitchen.
31. Use Oreos instead of Graham crackers.
34. Make Teddy Graham s’mores with mini marshmallows and Nutella.
35. Use Andes mint chocolate.
See more s’mores ideas at Mares Food and Fun.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- One person was killed and two others were seriously injured Friday when an air medical transport helicopter crashed in Colorado.