2. Naturally, this joyous occasion was the perfect time to have a conversation about abortion.
So why are they talking about a #royalbaby and not a #royalfetus? Because we only call it a fetus when the mother wants to kill it
That awkward moment when the Royal Fetus becomes the #RoyalBaby. #AbortionLies #RoyalBabyWatch #EveryLifeMatters
Can’t wait until the #RoyalFetus magically turns into a living, breathing human being!! Could be any minute now!!
How come all the pro-abortion baby killers are calling it a “royal baby” and not a “royal fetus”? Enlighten me.
6. And shoehorn politics into the conversation.
Elizabeth Gray Henry
Shouldn’t liberals refer to the being within Kate Middleton’s womb as the royal fetus, not the royal baby?
Somewhat confused about this #RoyalBaby hoopla. Isn’t it still a Royal fetus? Or like a Royal mass of cells? Help me out here @BarackObama
Someday, a Royal Fetus will be aborted. And it will have been #ObamasFault, too. #p2
Seriously…I know, the Libs can’t have it both ways.”@DLoesch: #RoyalFetus”
10. With a shot at Wendy Davis.
If only Princess Kate had chose to #StandWithWendy she would not have to deal with this #RoyalFetus
11. And a sprinkle of media distaste.
Shouldn’t NBC be calling it “The Royal Fetus” I mean….it’s not out yet and I’m sure an abortion is still on the table #TCOT
Funny how the media doesn’t refer to Kate’s kid as a ‘royal fetus’. No, they say ‘baby’. Guess it’s only a fetus when it’s not wanted.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- People are in love with a dog who rides around in a decked out dog car spreading Christmas cheer to hospital patients 🐶🎄