1. Valentine Heart-Shaped Cupcakes
All you need to bake heart-shaped cupcakes is a bunch of marbles. Magic! Instructions here.
2. Pink Velvet Sweetheart Cupcakes
Cream cheese frosting is even more delicious when you can peek at it through a tiny heart-shaped window. Recipe and instructions here.
3. Red Velvet Heart Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
4. Vanilla Cupcakes With White Chocolate Truffle Centers
Just regular, innocent-looking cupcakes until you bite into the SECRET LINDT TRUFFLE TREASURE buried inside! Would be arguably even more delicious with milk or dark chocolate truffs. Recipe here.
5. Neapolitan Cupcakes
Recipe and instructions for making this fun frosting pattern here.
6. Vanilla Cupcakes With Maraschino Buttercream
8. Red Velvet Pomegranate Rose Cupcakes
For those who like a few antioxidants with their sugar overload. Recipe here.
10. Conversation Heart Cupcakes
This just requires a diverse array of frosting colors and some fine motor skills. Obviously, we recommend that the messages be cuss words.
11. Alphabet Cookie Message Cupcakes
Sometimes it’s easier to say it with cupcakes. Just keep it profesh, OK? Instructions here.
12. Red-Hot Velvet Cupcakes With Cinnamon Frosting
SPICY. Recipe here.
14. Sweetheart Rose Cupcakes
Scented with rosewater, for true romantics only. Recipe here.
15. Heart-Stencil Brownie Cupcakes
Bake brownies in muffin cups, cut out a paper heart shape, sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Use the anti-heart paper outline to make white hearts. EVEN YOU are capable of this artistry!
16. Red Velvet Cupid’s Arrow Cupcakes
Recipe and instructions (including printable arrow patterns) here.
17. Mini Cupcake Ombré Heart
Very Martha. Recipe and instructions here.
And if the people in your office have dietary restrictions…
You can earn their love forever by bringing vegan or gluten-free treats.
19. Gluten-Free Vanilla Raspberry Swirl Cupcakes
20. Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes
Red velvet for the vegans, too. Recipe here.