1. Gluten-Free Brown Butter Harvest Cake With Vanilla Nut Creme
If you’re not worried about making this cake vegan, you can swap in any simple frosting. Recipe here.
2. Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies
This four-ingredient gluten-free cookie recipe is a total keeper.
3. Flourless Chocolate Mousse Cake
This recipe is a classic for a reason.
4. Gluten-Free White Chocolate, Coconut And Banana S’mores Bars
Smart use of coconut to form the base layer here. Get the recipe here.
5. Gluten-Free Valentine Sugar Cookie Bites
Use your favorite gluten-free flour mix in this recipe.
6. Paleo Peppermint Patties
Also dairy-free (the peppermint inside is made with coconut). Recipe here.
7. Gluten-Free Rich Dark Chocolate Brownies
Made with almond flour, which is secretly awesome in most baked goods. Recipe here.
8. Gluten-Free Apple Tart
Also vegan. And awfully good-looking. Recipe here.
9. Gluten-Free Chocolate Old-Fashioned Cupcakes
10. Healthy Peanut Butter Cups
Healthy is relative, of course, but they’re better for you than Reese’s. Recipe here.
12. Chocolate Soufflé Cupcakes With Mint Cream
These will sink a little in the middle, but don’t worry; it doesn’t make them taste any less awesome. Recipe here.
13. Gluten-Free Orange And Almond Cake With Mascarpone
Almond cakes are totally happy to be gluten-free. More power to them. Recipe here.
14. Blood Orange Chia Pudding
15. Gluten-Free Nutella Sandwich Cookies
Get the recipe here.
18. Black Forest Pavlova With Espresso Cream
If you aren’t familiar with pavlova, it’s basically two enormous meringues that met and fell in love. Recipe here.
19. Gluten-Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies With Butterscotch Filling
20. Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake With Vanilla Frosting
21. Raspberry Almond Cake With Coconut Butter Glaze
Another A+ use of almond flour. Recipe here.
23. Gluten-Free Apple Pie Pots
Pecan crumble on the bottom, cooked apples in the middle, cream on top. Recipe here.
24. Heavenly Chocolate Cake Roll
Egg white magic means this chocolate cake is flourless but NOT brick-like. Recipe here.
25. Brown Butter Strawberry Cake With Swiss Meringue Frosting
So pretty! The cake in the photo is actually four cakes layered; you can skip that and the fancy flowers and it will still be delicious. Recipe here.
26. Chocolate, Coconut And Macadamia Nut Tart
This crust recipe uses almond flour and shredded coconut, and would work well for lots of different fillings. Recipe here.
27. Lemon And Coconut Bars
This is a really nice twist on a traditional lemon bar; coconut in the base layer makes them sweet and gooey and great. Recipe here.
28. Chocolate Soufflés With Raspberry Sauce
One for me, one for you. Or two for me. Recipe here.
30. Coffee-Caramel Creme Brulee
If you don’t have a torch (which, yeah, you probably don’t need a torch) you can finish these off under the broiler. Recipe here.
31. Raspberry Coconut Macaroons
Little pink cuties! These would be good for general Valentine’s Day gifting. Recipe here.
32. Grapefruit “Creamsicle” Sorbet
You can make this sorbet as a granita instead if you don’t have an ice cream maker. Serve it with vanilla ice cream to get the authentic creamsicle effect.