1. FAB: This lady wearing a straight-brimmed Obama hat
An undeniably cute and fab look!
2. DRAB: Donkey head lady
Okay you tried, BUT NOT HARD ENOUGH. I want glitter on that donkey or something.
3. FAB: This Minnie Mouse Obama/Biden ear hat
Love the use of the mouse ears. I can find zero signs of drab in this one. ZERO.
4. DRAB: This guy with a spiky blonde wig visor
This violates every rule in fab or drab. Visors + Guy Fieri hair are the #1 and #2 most drabbest things in my book. DRAB.
5. FAB: This.
Those glasses and that giant hat are all i need in life.
6. DRAB: JORT CARGO SHORTS
DEAR GOD. As a supporter of jorts, I am appalled by this “getup.” Vile is an understatement!
7. FAB: This dog
Cute scarf! Love the fit. Fabbed.
8. DRAB: This dog
You put me to sleep with this. Druhhh-ab!
9. FAB: A tiny hat
As you may know, tiny hats are always fab. End of story.
10. DRAB: Red lady
This violates my “Wearing The Appropriate Color To Your Convention” rule. I guess this lady didn’t get the memo! Drab!
11. FAB: This blazer with googly eyes
So fab I can’t even take it!!!!! In fashion, sometimes it’s the little things that count.
12. FAB: This pose
Sometimes it’s not even about the clothes, it’s about the attitude! I love this ham!
13. DRAB: This sequined visor
I. HATE. VISORS. Dri-ab
14. DRAB: This color mess
Neon mixed with rainbow is always a big fat flop! A fashion no!
15. DRAB: (Another) 1920s guy
Wrong era, dude!
16. FAB: This Barack and Michelle silhouette vest
I know this violates my “Right Color At The Right Convention” rule, but I’m a sucker for a good silhouette vest.
17. DRAB: This rainbow tentacle hat
Like, what is this? WHAT. IS. THIS?! It’s like his hat got in a fight with some rainbow-colored octopus and lost. Drab.
18. FAB: This lady wearing a flag
I just love a lady in a flag!
19. DRAB: Garland America necklace lady
It’s not Christmas! Leave it in the attic, lady!
20. FAB: Obama yarmulke boy
A twist to a traditionally simple item of clothing. Def fab.
21. DRAB: Yes we can yes we can yes we can yes we can yes we can vest
Okay, we get it already!
22. FAB: Bee lady
Love her attention to detail. I also love her donkey pin because it looks like a unicorn, and unicorns are mega fab.
23. DRAB: This priest
Where are your shoes?!
24. FAB: Lady in blue
I love vibrant things. Fab!
25. DRAB: Steampunk pin seller dude
No, no, no. We (pin sellers) don’t do platforms anymore.
26. FAB: This cowboy from Idaho
Another example of attitude owning style. Take note gentleman, own your fabness! It’s in you all.
27. DRAB: This street preacher
Burlap is so last year.
28. FAB: Tie dye man
Love the matching combo. Works for me!
29. DRAB: This occupy guy’s pants
I can’t with this. I simply can’t.
30. FAB: Texas cane man
Love the cane-tail (cane detail). Very fab! I also love the flair.
31. FAB: Loretta Harper
Loretta, you went above and beyond. I wish I could give you more than this little “fab.”
32. FRAB: This hat
Remember, Frab = fab and drab combined.
So anyways, let me explain my choice on this one. I love the effort, I really do. I love the concept, and I’ve even warmed up to beanie babies on hats. It’s just the execution. TAKE THE TAGS OFF YOUR BEANIE, THEY AREN’T WORTH ANYTHING ANYMORE.
33. FAB: Buffalo soldier dude
Gold suspenders are big right now.
Again with the red, but tiny hats are always in. Also, the peace sign is a cute little detail. Good effort.
35. FAB: Obobblehead hat
It’s creative, but not really a thing. Like, who wears license plates anymore?!
37. FAB: This Michelle Obama dress
Love this choice! I was getting so sick of seeing “Obama” all over everything, and then I saw this dress. It’s unconventional and different. FAB!
38. FAB: Uterus hat girl
It’s a uterus… on a hat. Fab!
I love the Obama logo detail, I just can’t do the red. Frab for sure.
40. FAB: Feather hat Obama lady
Colors are in this season, and this hat is FAB.
All photos taken by Matt Stopera
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›