1. Drink enough different kinds of craft beer that you can decorate your coffee table with the coolest labels.
The couple that did this says there are no repeats!
2. Make Bacon-Crusted Beer Mac ‘N’ Cheese.
YUMYUMYUMYUMYUM. Get the recipe.
3. Sleep in a historic beer barrel when you visit Germany (and … do everything you can to visit Germany).
$141/night on Airbnb.
4. Be sure you’re well equipped to drink when it’s cold outside.
5. Never underestimate the beauty of a single six pack.
8. Never let nighttime get in the way of your fun.
Play beer pong through the night with glow-in-the-dark bracelets.
9. Keep your most important tool on you at all times.
11. When you’re not happy let it be known.
13. Make Beer-Garitas.
14. Get this remote control vehicle to bring you beer across land or sea.
$99. It probably doesn’t work but let me know.
18. Make a craft beer cake.
This Pinterest user made hers with 30 different kinds of craft beer.
20. Keep one around your neck.
Cool handmade koozies over here for $5 each.
PS. If all else fails, be this guy:
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.