1. Baja Fish Taco Bowl
Season fish with spices, sauté fish with garlic, remove from pan. Then sauté corn, peppers, onions, black beans. Then mix it all together with rice and toppings. Get the recipe.
2. Chicken Ranch Casserole
Sauté cubed chicken, add ranch dressing, chicken broth, heavy cream, spinach, and pasta. Not healthy. Very, very beautiful anyway. Get the recipe.
3. Zucchini Spaghetti With Pumpkin Seed Pesto
This one requires a julienne peeler to make the zucchini “noodles,” though you could use a regular peeler and then just stack and slice the zucchini as thinly as possible. But basically you just make pesto with pumpkin seeds in a food processor, mix with the zucchini strands, and add peaches. Get the recipe.
4. Garlicky Baked Shrimp
Toss raw shrimp with garlic and white wine; top with a mixture of panko, melted butter and parsley; bake. Serve with a big green salad and crusty bread. Get the recipe.
5. Greek Pasta Salad With Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette
Make dressing in a blender then combine with cooked pasta with diced tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, olives, dill, and Feta. Get the recipe.
6. Vegan Veggie Pizza
Start with Trader Joe’s pizza crust; sauté veggies and mushrooms; make a tomato sauce; assemble pizza and bake. Get the recipe.
7. Early Summer Abundance Bowl
This one is a little more advanced — cook freekeh; peel, slice, and dress beets; chop mint and radishes; slice and grill halloumi; assemble with a chutney that you can make if you want, or you could just use Greek yogurt or hummus. Get the recipe.
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›