1. Asian Noodle Salad with Chicken and Cilantro
Start with a store-bought rotisserie chicken. Get the recipe.
2. Summer Anchovy Salad
You’ll need to buy hard-boiled eggs or pick them up from the salad bar at the grocery store. Get the recipe.
4. Chef’s Salad with Turkey, Avocado, and Jack Cheese
8. Hiyayakko (Japanese Cold Tofu)
This isn’t exactly meaty, but it’s full of protein and delicious. Get the recipe.
12. Blender Gazpacho with a Prosciutto and Avocado Sandwich
Pair this gazpacho with a little open-faced prosciutto sandwich to make it a full meal. Get the recipe.
13. Mint-Marinated Shrimp with Tabbouleh, Tomatoes, and Feta
14. Raw Corn and Radish Salad with Spicy Lime Dressing
15. Shaved Raw Asparagus with Parmesan Dressing
Add some chopped nuts or crumbled hard boiled egg to make this more filling. Get the recipe.
16. Whole Wheat Couscous with Cherries & Arugula
19. Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Tahini-Ginger Dressing
21. Pad Thai with Kelp Noodles
22. King Oyster Mushroom and Dried Cherry Tomato Fettuccini with Cuban Oregano
23. Carrot Ribbon Pasta Bowl with Coconut Almond Satay
24. Peanut Noodles with Mixed Vegetables and Peanut Sauce
26. Creamy Spinach and Shrimp Dip
With a little crusty bread, a heavy dip is actually a perfect light meal. For this one you’ll need to thaw frozen spinach and purchased cooked shrimp at your grocery store’s fish counter. Get the recipe.
28. Cantaloupe Salsa
Pad this one out with some purchased rotisserie chicken and crusty bread. Get the recipe.