1. Provide instructions.
Great Bloody Mary bar ideas here.
4. Make cucumber-basil and tomato-chili ice cubes.
6. Choose Old Bay-flavored pickles instead of plain old dill.
8. Use pickled watermelon cucumbers.
10. Make these adorable cucumber swirl garnishes.
Make long cucumber ribbons sing a super sharp knife or a mandoline. Trim them down if they’re too long or too wide, then wrap each ribbon around an olive and skewer with a toothpick.
13. Make fancy cheese-and-basil skewers.
Or, use mozzarella cheese and you have drinkable caprese! Recipe here.
14. Go sweet and spicy with candied jalapenos.
Really, really good in a bloody mary OR a margarita. Get them here.
17. Garnish with smoked paprika-flavored pickled okra.
22. Round things out with a hardboiled egg.
If you want to take things a step further, you can pickle your hardboiled eggs. Learn how here.
23. Pre-squeeze lemon and lime juice and set it out in small pitchers or squeeze bottles.
27. Break out your blender for frozen Bloody Marys.
31. Use freshly grated horseradish.
It has much more of a kick than the pre-grated, jarred kind.
32. Add habanero-stuffed olives.
Would go really well with the aforementioned Sriracha salt. Get them here.