1. The first official pictures of the Cambridge family were released Monday. In a break from tradition, the royal couple decided against a formal photoshoot and released pictures from their personal family photo album.
2. The pictures were taken earlier this month in the garden of the Middletons’ family home in Bucklebury, west of London, where the young couple stayed after their son’s birth. Kate’s father Michael Middleton snapped the images.
3. This is the first time the young heir to the British throne has been photographed since he was brought home from the hospital on July 23, one day after he was born.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.