1. Funfetti Cool Whip Cookies
Boxed cake mix really shines when bolstered by Cool Whip’s inimitable texture. Recipe here.
2. Angel Food Cupcakes with Vanilla Almond Cool Whip Frosting
3. Cake Batter Oreo Cheesecake Dip
Serve with extra Oreos for dippin’. Recipe here.
4. Strawberry Jell-O Funfetti Poke Cake
One-bowl baking at its absolute finest. Recipe here.
5. Three Ingredient Fruit Dip
Guaranteed to make it through an entire afternoon on the patio table under the hot sun without melting, souring, or perishing in any way. Recipe here.
6. Frozen Coffee
Probably not much different than Coffee-Mate, TBH. Recipe here.
7. Frozen Snickers Pie
Sometimes that freezer-aisle Snickers ice cream cake doesn’t cut it and you want something a little more homemade. Recipe here.
9. Cool Whip Marshmallows
Warning: these marshmallows will melt into a thin, clear liquid if toasted for s’mores. Recipe here.
10. No-Bake Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
11. Ambrosia Salad
This unlikely but classic mixture of canned fruit, Cool Whip, desiccated coconut flakes, and marshmallows has really stood the test of time. Recipe here.
12. Andes Mint Cheesecake Brownie Pie
13. Skinny Strawberry Jell-O Cream Pie Cannolis
Forget mascarpone filling; these are stuffed with a luscious mix Cool Whip and strawberry Jell-O. Recipe here.
14. Cool and Easy Strawberry Pie
15. Limeade Fruit Dip
Red and green are complimentary colors, so know that when dipping blueberries, bananas, cake cubes, aesthetics may vary. Recipe here.
16. No-Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Why cook when you can just… layer? Recipe here.
18. Banana Split Parfait
No need to chase after that ice cream truck. Recipe here.
19. Nutella Cookie Butter Rocket Pops
I did some math (OK, counting) for you, and it turns out that these 4-ingredient popsicles actually have a total of 33 ingredients, which seems like serious bang for your buck. Recipe here.
20. No-Bake Strawberry Lemon Cookie Pie
Though simple at first glance, this dessert is hiding serious layers. Recipe here.