1. Good Morning America asked BuzzFeed Food editors to come up with nine original recipes for food mashups, then debut them on air over the course of three days, and let viewers pick the best.
We were like, “Does this mean we get to be on TV?” and they were like, “Yes,” and so we were like, “Then we will humbly and awkwardly attempt to create the next Cronut.”
2. We spent weeks brainstorming ideas, then testing and photographing them in the BuzzFeed Test Kitchen.
Here is Christine with some bacon, as she does.
3. Here’s how it all went down.
16. In the end, the PImento Cheeseburger Corn Dog was crowned champion of the whole tournament.
18. Emily celebrated her win.
19. Rachel and Christine watched, heartbroken.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈