30. This presidential photobomb
26. Investigative Boehner
No, but, yes.
7. Photo Bo-ing
6. The Ted Cruz wrecking ball
1. Rob Ford + Miley = Perfection
Politics Editor McKay Coppins and all of us here on the BuzzFeed Politics team wish you all the success in the new year…
… and we will be there to GIF it.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.