It has been known to inspire awe amongst his constituents and colleagues alike.
Senator Shelby sports a classic single-stripe comb-over, sweeping from left to right.
Sam Farr has what is referred to as a multi-level comb-over that flutters in the breeze.
Polis has what is commonly referred to as an omni-directional comb-over.
Lamborn sports a breezy comb-over (best visible on a windy day).
Blumenthal assumes a “slick and to the side” comb-over. This look has been popularized by HBO’s Boardwalk Empire.
The Carper comb-over is legendary for its versatility in the elements.
The unique Nelson tactic allows for depth as well as color diversity in the hair.
And in Senator Nelson’s defense, he did have helmet hair for years.
King sports a versatile farmer’s comb-over, widely respected in his home state of Iowa.
Wyden has an iconic shimmer beneath his bold right-to-left comb-over.
Duncan, a silver fox, keeps his head covered with a flowing silver lining.
Ted Poe is all business in the front, party on the sides.
5. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.)
Sensenbrenner uses the firm, downward, full head comb-over.
Which comes in handy during the eating of the bratwurst, a Wisconsin pastime.
4. Rep. David Eugene Price (D-NC)
Price’s silver comb-over serves him well during impassioned speeches.
And while meeting young constituents.
3. Rep. Ed Markey (D-Mass.)
The Markey comb-over is wavy and illustrious, giving way only in times of duress, or windy days.
2. Senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.)
Levin sports what is known as a “full-court press.”
And has held up for more than 30 years in the Senate.
1. Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio)
Chabot uses the “Round the World” technique popularized by one Donald Trump.
Elegant yet stylized.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. Syrians' passage from Hungary had been blocked. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›