Lamborn sports a breezy comb-over (best visible on a windy day).
Ted Poe is all business in the front, party on the sides.
5. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wisc.)
Sensenbrenner uses the firm, downward, full head comb-over.
Which comes in handy during the eating of the bratwurst, a Wisconsin pastime.
4. Rep. David Eugene Price (D-NC)
Price’s silver comb-over serves him well during impassioned speeches.
And while meeting young constituents.
3. Rep. Ed Markey (D-Mass.)
2. Senator Carl Levin (D-Mich.)
Levin sports what is known as a “full-court press.”
And has held up for more than 30 years in the Senate.
1. Rep. Steve Chabot (R-Ohio)
Chabot uses the “Round the World” technique popularized by one Donald Trump.
Elegant yet stylized.
- David Fry, the last of the Oregon wildlife refuge occupiers, has surrendered to the FBI, ending a 40-day protest.
- Physicists have found gravitational waves: wrinkles in space-time that could open up a new way to see the universe 🔭
- Time for Democratic presidential debate number six: Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders will face each other in Wisconsin tonight 🇺🇸