1. There was no room for scrubs in TLC's inventory.
2. Whitney was OK, even though it wasn't right.
3. Joe had some things he wanted to know.
4. Jay-Z requested a what what.
5. Mystikal encouraged you to dance, but beseeched you to exercise caution.
6. Ja Rule wanted you to put it on him.
7. Blaque went boom like an 808.
8. Busta and Janet needed to know what it was gonna be.
9. Faith finally found a love like this.
10. JT Money launched an investigation to find out who was attempting to infiltrate his crew.
11. Lauryn Hill wrote the breakup anthem of the millennium.
12. Chanté Moore rubbed her awesome relationship in your face.
13. Ginuwine was sooooo anxious.
14. Pink was black.
15. Mariah fought herself over a heartbreaker.
16. Missy Elliott was a bitch.
17. Sisqo put in a formal request to see that thong-th-thong-thong-thong.
18. 112 wanted to do it anywhere.
19. Jagged Edge wanted to get married.
20. Next did too.
21. Erykah Badu gave you some priceless traveling tips.
22. Will Smith took us to Miami.
23. Y'all made DMX lose his mind.
24. Maxwell was so fortunate to have you, girl.
25. Lauryn Hill warned us about that thing.
26. Beyoncé & 'nem wanted you to say their names.
27. Nelly went down down, baby.
28. And of course, Cash Money Records took over.
Is your favorite from the '99 and the 2000 in this list? Put it in the comments below!
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.