1. In general, Barack Obama and his team have done a good job with social media
3. To various Twitters
5. They have had some big hits, like this tweet that has over 796,000 retweets, making it the most retweeted tweet of all time.
Four more years.
6. Overall, they were doing A-O-K.
9. Then it quickly went downhill. The next day they thought it was a good idea to tweet a pic of Joe Biden with a camel for hump day
The White House
Guess what day it isâ€¦
11. In a panic, White House social media strategists felt like they had to write something crazy into the script, so they turned to animals and adopted a dog. Too little, too late
The White House
There’s a new puppy at the White Houseâ€¦ http://t.co/QRDoYqAekL #MeetSunny,
This is the equivalent of when “Family Matters” wrote Stefan into the show.
14. Now it has just gotten out of hand. Besties? They aren’t even looking at each other.
15. My advice to you, White House, is to delete your accounts and leave as soon as possible.
You already missed your Seinfeld exit but you still have a chance at being Friends.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰