3. Beyoncé sings at the inauguration, but she’s actually faking it.
5. The Baltimore Ravens win Super Bowl XLVII 34-31 over the San Francisco 49ers.
11. Justin Bieber’s monkey was taken into custody in Germany.
He also did a lot of other things too this year. The above cover is from a November issue of The Hollywood Reporter where Bieber says he doesn’t “give a f—-” about his haters.
13. Jason Collins becomes the first active male professional athlete in a major North American team sport to come out.
19. The Guardian publishes an interview with former National Security Agency employee Edward Snowden, identifying him as the source of leaks about the government’s top secret surveillance programs.
20. Woman has baby.
21. The Supreme Court strikes down Section 3 of the Defense of Marriage Act and let a lower-court ruling that California’s Proposition 8 was unconstitutional stand.
24. Woman has baby.
28. Dennis Rodman travels to North Korea for the second time in 2013 and visits with Kim Jong Un.
29. Gallup releases a poll showing 57% of college graduates are in a job that doesn’t require a college degree.
Plenty of other statistics were released this year that might make millennials outraged. The above cover is from a May issue of Time that states millennials have higher rates of narcissistic personality disorder than their elders.