3. Zucchini Spaghetti With Pumpkin Seed Pesto
This one requires a julienne peeler to make the zucchini “noodles,” though you could use a regular peeler and then just stack and slice the zucchini as thinly as possible. But basically you just make pesto with pumpkin seeds in a food processor, mix with the zucchini strands, and add peaches. Get the recipe.
7. Early Summer Abundance Bowl
This one is a little more advanced — cook freekeh; peel, slice, and dress beets; chop mint and radishes; slice and grill halloumi; assemble with a chutney that you can make if you want, or you could just use Greek yogurt or hummus. Get the recipe.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.