3. Zucchini Spaghetti With Pumpkin Seed Pesto
This one requires a julienne peeler to make the zucchini “noodles,” though you could use a regular peeler and then just stack and slice the zucchini as thinly as possible. But basically you just make pesto with pumpkin seeds in a food processor, mix with the zucchini strands, and add peaches. Get the recipe.
7. Early Summer Abundance Bowl
This one is a little more advanced — cook freekeh; peel, slice, and dress beets; chop mint and radishes; slice and grill halloumi; assemble with a chutney that you can make if you want, or you could just use Greek yogurt or hummus. Get the recipe.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌