3. Zucchini Spaghetti With Pumpkin Seed Pesto
This one requires a julienne peeler to make the zucchini “noodles,” though you could use a regular peeler and then just stack and slice the zucchini as thinly as possible. But basically you just make pesto with pumpkin seeds in a food processor, mix with the zucchini strands, and add peaches. Get the recipe.
7. Early Summer Abundance Bowl
This one is a little more advanced — cook freekeh; peel, slice, and dress beets; chop mint and radishes; slice and grill halloumi; assemble with a chutney that you can make if you want, or you could just use Greek yogurt or hummus. Get the recipe.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- Jerry Springer says Donald Trump probably wouldn't be on his show because his guests are authentic and tell the truth.