3. Zucchini Spaghetti With Pumpkin Seed Pesto
This one requires a julienne peeler to make the zucchini “noodles,” though you could use a regular peeler and then just stack and slice the zucchini as thinly as possible. But basically you just make pesto with pumpkin seeds in a food processor, mix with the zucchini strands, and add peaches. Get the recipe.
7. Early Summer Abundance Bowl
This one is a little more advanced — cook freekeh; peel, slice, and dress beets; chop mint and radishes; slice and grill halloumi; assemble with a chutney that you can make if you want, or you could just use Greek yogurt or hummus. Get the recipe.
- U.S. presidential candidate Ted Cruz ended his campaign after losing Indiana's primary to Donald Trump. Bernie Sanders won on the Democratic side.
- A massive wildfire fire is threatening the capital of Canada's oilsands industry, and tens of thousands of people have been ordered to evacuate.
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."