If you celebrate Ramadan, you know that during the next hot summer month you won’t be able to eat or drink anything — including water — from before dawn to sunset. To maintain energy and hydration throughout the day follow these tips for your pre-dawn meal from Muslim registered dietitian Nour El-Zibdeh.
2. Spread almond butter on whole grain toast, then top with bananas and chia seeds.
5. Smash beans on whole wheat toast then top with a tomato and a fried egg.
10. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle a fresh cheese on your avocado toast.
15. Find a way to work veggies into your breakfast sandwich (made with whole grain bread of course).
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.