If you celebrate Ramadan, you know that during the next hot summer month you won’t be able to eat or drink anything — including water — from before dawn to sunset. To maintain energy and hydration throughout the day follow these tips for your pre-dawn meal from Muslim registered dietitian Nour El-Zibdeh.
2. Spread almond butter on whole grain toast, then top with bananas and chia seeds.
5. Smash beans on whole wheat toast then top with a tomato and a fried egg.
10. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle a fresh cheese on your avocado toast.
15. Find a way to work veggies into your breakfast sandwich (made with whole grain bread of course).
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- The CEO of Uber is investigating sexism and sexual harassment claims after a former employee said her reports were ignored.
- Geologists say they've discovered an eighth continent beneath New Zealand. "Zealandia" is 94% submerged underwater 🔎🌍
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat and the exchange was ~confusing~.