3. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever,” Trump said. (He later claimed he had meant to say nose)
4. Well, one artist is taking it all pretty literally. Meet Sarah Levy, who describes herself as an “independent journalist, activist, [and] artist.”
5. The Portland, Oregon creative had the idea to combine Trump’s two biggest campaign scandals to date by selling a portrait of the billionaire painted using, well, menstrual blood and donating the profits to an immigrants’ rights organization.
7. “That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women’s reproductive systems to insult women’s intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out,” Levy told BuzzFeed News.
The artist said she plans to sell the painting online, but noted the color had already changed from a bright red to a reddish-brown.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.