3. “You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever,” Trump said. (He later claimed he had meant to say nose)
4. Well, one artist is taking it all pretty literally. Meet Sarah Levy, who describes herself as an “independent journalist, activist, [and] artist.”
5. The Portland, Oregon creative had the idea to combine Trump’s two biggest campaign scandals to date by selling a portrait of the billionaire painted using, well, menstrual blood and donating the profits to an immigrants’ rights organization.
7. “That he thinks he can bring up the healthy functioning of women’s reproductive systems to insult women’s intelligence is a big problem that I think needs to be called out,” Levy told BuzzFeed News.
The artist said she plans to sell the painting online, but noted the color had already changed from a bright red to a reddish-brown.
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.