1. Good Morning America asked BuzzFeed Food editors to come up with nine original recipes for food mashups, then debut them on air over the course of three days, and let viewers pick the best.
We were like, “Does this mean we get to be on TV?” and they were like, “Yes,” and so we were like, “Then we will humbly and awkwardly attempt to create the next Cronut.”
2. We spent weeks brainstorming ideas, then testing and photographing them in the BuzzFeed Test Kitchen.
Here is Christine with some bacon, as she does.
3. Here’s how it all went down.
16. In the end, the PImento Cheeseburger Corn Dog was crowned champion of the whole tournament.
18. Emily celebrated her win.
19. Rachel and Christine watched, heartbroken.
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎