1. Good Morning America asked BuzzFeed Food editors to come up with nine original recipes for food mashups, then debut them on air over the course of three days, and let viewers pick the best.
We were like, “Does this mean we get to be on TV?” and they were like, “Yes,” and so we were like, “Then we will humbly and awkwardly attempt to create the next Cronut.”
2. We spent weeks brainstorming ideas, then testing and photographing them in the BuzzFeed Test Kitchen.
Here is Christine with some bacon, as she does.
3. Here’s how it all went down.
16. In the end, the PImento Cheeseburger Corn Dog was crowned champion of the whole tournament.
18. Emily celebrated her win.
19. Rachel and Christine watched, heartbroken.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Should opioid users who've repeatedly overdosed be forced to get drug treatment? Some politicians say yes.
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭