1. Good Morning America asked BuzzFeed Food editors to come up with nine original recipes for food mashups, then debut them on air over the course of three days, and let viewers pick the best.
We were like, “Does this mean we get to be on TV?” and they were like, “Yes,” and so we were like, “Then we will humbly and awkwardly attempt to create the next Cronut.”
2. We spent weeks brainstorming ideas, then testing and photographing them in the BuzzFeed Test Kitchen.
Here is Christine with some bacon, as she does.
3. Here’s how it all went down.
16. In the end, the PImento Cheeseburger Corn Dog was crowned champion of the whole tournament.
18. Emily celebrated her win.
19. Rachel and Christine watched, heartbroken.
- A draft of a plan to repeal Obamacare was released that'll block federal funds from Planned Parenthood and cut healthcare benefits granted under the law.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant who was allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes in the US.
- Time to change your passwords: Uber and Fitbit are among the millions of websites that may have been compromised 🔐
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀