3. He would use your bill as an umbrella if he disagreed with it.
8. He was willing to take on powerful members of his own party.
9. And he was respected across the aisle.
So here’s to you, Tom Coburn.
- Today's the fourth day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- French prosecutors have identified the second suspect in the priest killing in Normandy as 19-year-old Abdel Malik Petitjean.
- The U.S. Justice Department backed Obama's transgender policies in court after Texas and other states sued to block the rules.