1. Peter King as Alastor “Mad-Eye” Moody.
4. Trey Gowdy as Draco Malfoy.
6. Carl Levin as a Gringotts Wizarding Banker.
8. Henry Waxman as professor Filius Flitwick.
9. Howard Coble as The Sorting Hat.
10. Bernie Sanders as Mr. Ollivander.
12. Dianne Feinstein as Dolores Umbridge.
13. Billy Long as Vernon Dursley.
15. Heidi Heitkamp as Molly Weasley.
16. Patty Murray as Lucius Malfoy.
17. Steve LaTourette as Rubeus Hagrid.
18. Rosa DeLauro as Sybill Trelawney.
20. Jean Schmidt as Minerva McGonagall.
21. Joe Kennedy III as Ron Weasley.
22. Thomas Massie as Harry Potter.
And there is no Hermione in Congress because she is perfect.
So just remember: Congress is magical.
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.