1. Chris Christie as Cookie Monster.
2. Rand Paul as Curly Bear.
3. Marco Rubio as Ernie.
4. Ted Cruz as Bert.
5. Paul Ryan as Guy Smiley.
6. Rick Perry as Marshal Grover.
7. John Bolton as Jeff Bawksworthy.
8. Jeb Bush as Zucchini.
9. And Scott Walker as Park Ranger Squirrel.
10. Hillary Clinton as Baa Baa Walters.
Hillary has plenty of Street cred.
11. Joe Biden as Dr. Sigmund Sillystuff.
12. Martin O’Malley as Sonny Friendly.
13. Kirsten Gillibrand as Pairie Dawn.
14. Andrew Cuomo as Joe Hundredguy.
15. Cory Booker as Baby Bear.
16. Donald Trump as, well… you know.
17. Or you could just vote Elmo.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.