1. Chris Christie as Cookie Monster.
2. Rand Paul as Curly Bear.
3. Marco Rubio as Ernie.
4. Ted Cruz as Bert.
5. Paul Ryan as Guy Smiley.
6. Rick Perry as Marshal Grover.
7. John Bolton as Jeff Bawksworthy.
8. Jeb Bush as Zucchini.
9. And Scott Walker as Park Ranger Squirrel.
10. Hillary Clinton as Baa Baa Walters.
Hillary has plenty of Street cred.
11. Joe Biden as Dr. Sigmund Sillystuff.
12. Martin O’Malley as Sonny Friendly.
13. Kirsten Gillibrand as Pairie Dawn.
14. Andrew Cuomo as Joe Hundredguy.
15. Cory Booker as Baby Bear.
16. Donald Trump as, well… you know.
17. Or you could just vote Elmo.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲