1. Chris Christie as Cookie Monster.
2. Rand Paul as Curly Bear.
3. Marco Rubio as Ernie.
4. Ted Cruz as Bert.
5. Paul Ryan as Guy Smiley.
6. Rick Perry as Marshal Grover.
7. John Bolton as Jeff Bawksworthy.
8. Jeb Bush as Zucchini.
9. And Scott Walker as Park Ranger Squirrel.
10. Hillary Clinton as Baa Baa Walters.
Hillary has plenty of Street cred.
11. Joe Biden as Dr. Sigmund Sillystuff.
12. Martin O’Malley as Sonny Friendly.
13. Kirsten Gillibrand as Pairie Dawn.
14. Andrew Cuomo as Joe Hundredguy.
15. Cory Booker as Baby Bear.
16. Donald Trump as, well… you know.
17. Or you could just vote Elmo.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎