1. Chris Christie as Cookie Monster.
2. Rand Paul as Curly Bear.
3. Marco Rubio as Ernie.
4. Ted Cruz as Bert.
5. Paul Ryan as Guy Smiley.
6. Rick Perry as Marshal Grover.
7. John Bolton as Jeff Bawksworthy.
8. Jeb Bush as Zucchini.
9. And Scott Walker as Park Ranger Squirrel.
10. Hillary Clinton as Baa Baa Walters.
Hillary has plenty of Street cred.
11. Joe Biden as Dr. Sigmund Sillystuff.
12. Martin O’Malley as Sonny Friendly.
13. Kirsten Gillibrand as Pairie Dawn.
14. Andrew Cuomo as Joe Hundredguy.
15. Cory Booker as Baby Bear.
16. Donald Trump as, well… you know.
17. Or you could just vote Elmo.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- A federal court struck down North Carolina's voting restrictions, ruling they intentionally made it harder for black people to vote.
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.