This week on the Another Round podcast, the brilliant Rachel Wilkerson Miller dropped a ton of knowledge about organization, self-care and the all-important complete sentence: "no." Listen below!
Here are some of the things Rachel recommends to start living a better, more honest (and definitely more punctual) life:
1. She recommends saying "no" instead of flaking — and being okay with the FOMO.
2. Also: go the fuck to bed! Just do it. And here's some advice on how to trick out your bed.
3. Figure out how much sleep you need to be a functional human. Sleepyti.me will do the math for you. *
4. Overcome your aversion to being on time.
5. Don't be afraid of putting time and effort into making your space feel like a home.
6. It's more fun if you turn your cleaning chores into a dance party!
7. Show your belongings a little TLC.
8. Track yo' self!
9. Don't feel guilty for actually relaxing on weekends.
10. And finally, the truest statement known to humankind: men gotta do better, y'all.
Enjoy the show and show us some love. <3
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter here! In your inbox every Friday.
Find Another Round merch at the BuzzFeed Shop.
Like us on Facebook.
Follow us on Twitter.
Questions? Comments? Need some advice? Email us at AnotherRound@BuzzFeed.com.
Heben Nigatu and Tracy Clayton cover everything from race, gender and pop culture to squirrels, mangoes, and bad jokes, all in one boozy podcast.
Contact Another Round at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chiquita Paschal is an audio producer with BuzzFeed News and is based in New York.
Contact Chiquita Paschal at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.