1. Jay Leno in 1991 on meeting George HW Bush and his socks.
2. Senator Joe Lieberman in 1993 at the first ever hearing on video games, saying he would like to ban them.
3. Republican Congressman uses the movies “Forest Gump” and “Speed” to hit the Clinton health care plan in 1994.
4. Republican Congressman in 1994 talking about how he discussed with George W. Bush that Bill Clinton said he smoked pot on MTV.
5. Conan O’Brien at the 1995 White House Correspondents Dinner.
6. Congressman discusses a lawyer getting eaten in “Jurassic Park” in 1995.
7. Senator Chuck Grassley discusses Internet porn on the Senate in 1995.
8. Congress discussing closed captioning for “Baywatch” in 1996.
9. A C-SPAN viewer faxes in his question in 1996.
10. Senator Orrin Hatch in 1997 on the death of Princess Diana.
11. Congressman uses “The Simpson” to explain the Republican tax plan in 1997.
12. A Republican Congressman uses “Seinfeld” to explain tax cuts in 1997.
13. Congressman discusses “Titanic” winning 11 Oscars in 1998.
14. Senator Joe Lieberman and Bill Bennet have a hearing on the “Jerry Springer Show” in 1998.
15. The Senate commending Mark McGwire and Sammy Sosa for the home run race in 1998.
16. Congressman discusses “Jerry Maguire” on the House floor in 1998.
17. Congress discusses the Defense Department requesting $50 million for the new drug Viagra in 1998.
18. A Republican Congressman discusses a Clinton Administration official trying to smuggle in Beanie Babies from China in 1998.
19. Senator Byron Dorgan reads Tupac on the Senate floor in 1999.
20. Senator Patrick Leahy talks about a televangicalists war on the Teletubbies in 1999.
21. The Senate discusses “Beavis and Butthead” in 1999.
22. The Senate discusses AOL, Yahoo, and Y2K in 1999.
- Thousands made it to the Women's March on Washington on Saturday to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Donald Trump lied about the size of the crowd at his inauguration while speaking to the CIA on Saturday, his first full day as president.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference on Saturday to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "We shall overcomb." People across America got creative and made some pretty epic signs for the Women's March 🎨👭