3. But this is the most regal version yet: The Queen’s Guard surprised tourists by playing the song during Thursday’s Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
They just want to protect their lord and lady.
5. Bring on more Game Of Thrones covers as we contemplate who Jon Snow’s mother is and wait with bated breath for the next season.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸