1. A bone-chilling ethereal club remix, complete with the soothing sounds of Ned Stark’s melodic voice:
2. Super sick ’80s techno jam:
3. Downton Abbey piano mashup:
4. Entrancing ’70s metal-step remix:
5. Goose bump-inducing acoustic/electric violin ballad:
6. 8-bit Super Nintendo remix that is as cool as it sounds:
And finally, the most surprisingly awesome thing you’ve heard in a long time:
7. Rihanna as the Queen of the North:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.