1. The 2014 Paralympic Winter Games kicked off Friday with an opening ceremony at Fisht Olympic Stadium.
13. There was even an icebreaker ship brought in that was, interestingly, christened “Peace.”
19. Russian President Vladimir Putin was there to toast with the President of the International Paralympic Committee.
20. Four-time track and field Paralympic champion Aleksey Ashapatov of Russia was honored at the torch lighting.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏