Teams are coming out in the alphabet order, but in the Russian alphabet order, so Zimbabwe was one of the first teams to have marched here.
1. When they went over the Russian alphabet and we quickly realized we’d never be able to keep up.
Is there a test on this later?
2. When we were flown across all of Russia. Where there are white horses, and volcanoes and flying girls.
3. When everything went arctic and you wondered if those things were really floating or you were just seeing things.
4. When the rings started forming and you were like OH SHIT. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE.
5. But then the last ring didn’t open and you felt so awkward and bad for it.
6. When the athletes came out country by country, according to the Russian alphabet. And you realized you should have paid more attention at the beginning of the show.
7. When Putin beamed with pride for his country.
Soooo much lovvvve.
8. When this little girl became the new chosen one.
9. When there was basically a giant rave.
Where is Avicii?!
10. When an athlete there to compete in an incredibly difficult sport went down while walking and you couldn’t believe it was real.
12. And so did its friend. And they were 900 FEET TALL. AND WERE LOOKING RIGHT AT YOU.
13. When they bowed to you and you couldn’t figure out if this was live or a cereal commercial.
14. Which made you think of how much better Doge would be at this.
15. When dancers solemnly swore they were up to no good.
16. When this choir dressed as police and sang Daft Punk.
17. When these beautiful, delicate horses galloped across the sky followed by some random weird disk.
That was the sun?