1. About 200–400 teenagers reportedly broke into the upstate New York home of a former New England Patriot offensive lineman.
NBC Los Angeles
Partiers trash ex-NFL player’s vacation home and he uses it as a teaching moment. http://t.co/AnRHdOtxB6
7. Holloway told The New York Post on Thursday that parents in the community are furious about Holloway posting photos of their children partying in his house.
You would not believe the calls that have come in, threatening to firebomb me or hurt or sue me — any manner of things… Some complained that this will ruin their kids’ college plans. Others have threatened me, saying, ‘Take my kid’s name down or I’m gonna press charges against you.’
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.