1. About 200–400 teenagers reportedly broke into the upstate New York home of a former New England Patriot offensive lineman.
2. The teenagers’ rager trashed the house, causing an estimated $20,000 worth of damage.
3. They also live-tweeted the entire party.
4. Holloway decided to set up a website called helpmesave300.com.
5. Collecting tweets and photos of the party in the hopes of reaching out to the teenagers and starting a dialogue about why what they did was wrong.
6. Apparently, though, Holloway has received phone calls from parents of the teenagers listed on Holloway’s site who are threatening to sue him, or worse.
7. Holloway told The New York Post on Thursday that parents in the community are furious about Holloway posting photos of their children partying in his house.
You would not believe the calls that have come in, threatening to firebomb me or hurt or sue me — any manner of things… Some complained that this will ruin their kids’ college plans. Others have threatened me, saying, ‘Take my kid’s name down or I’m gonna press charges against you.’