1. Ex-NFL offensive lineman Brian Holloway watched in horror as photos from the inside of his house were uploaded to Twitter over Labor Day weekend.
NBC Los Angeles
Partiers trash ex-NFL player’s vacation home and he uses it as a teaching moment. http://t.co/AnRHdOtxB6
2. Hundreds of teenagers broke into his rural vacation home in upstate New York and threw a massive rager.
3. The New York Daily News recovered a handful of the tweeted photos of the party.
4. The blog bossip.com has even more, showing teenagers all over Holloway’s house.
7. There are also screencaps of the alleged teenagers talking about the party before and after.
9. Holloway is using a site called helpmesave300.com to organize a list of all the teenagers that attended the party, aggregating photos they took of each other.
10. His goal is to try to help the teenagers who decided to destroy his home by teaching them to be “to be accountable” for their actions.
11. On his site, he’s collecting as much info about the teenagers as he can with the hopes of catching them at what he calls “a key turning point” in their lives.
12. Holloway took reporters on a tour of the house after the party, showing off room upon room of destroyed property and graffiti.
Brian Holloway: “Things can be fixed. But how are we going to save 300 kids?” | http://t.co/6lJJzob6yR #NFL
14. Another group of local teens, however, who didn’t attend the rager, showed up to help Holloway clean up the estimated $20,000 worth of damage.
Former NFL pro Brian Holloway calls teens who partied in his home a ‘migrating mass of absurd ideas and entitlement.’
15. Authorities are estimating that between 200 and 400 teenagers attended the party.
Former NE Patriot Brian Holloway and the teens who came to clean his trashed home in Stephentown, NY, today.
16. Holloway has used Twitter to collect over 200 names of people who attended the party. No arrests have been made as of Thursday.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.