ET Online received confirmation from Debbie Rowe, Paris Jackson’s mother, that Jackson attempted to commit suicide. Rowe told ET Online that Jackson “has a lot going on [lately].”
A source close to Jackson confirmed for US Magazine that the teenager was rushed to the hospital due to a suicide attempt, saying that Jackson has struggled often with depression.
And a 911 call from Paris Jackson’s residence reported an overdose Wednesday morning.
3. Paris Jackson sent these troubling tweets last night:
i wonder why tears are salty ?
yesterday , all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they’re here to stay
5. Update: Statement From Perry R. Sanders, Jr., Jackson family attorney:
Being a sensitive 15 year old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family’s privacy.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️