1. Seven-year-old Jack Hoffman suffers from pediatric brain cancer and today he travelled to Washington to meet President Obama.
2. Jack also got to hang out with former Nebraska football player Rex Burkhead on Monday, too.
3. Rex helped Jack live out a dream — to play in a Nebraska Cornhuskers football game.
4. If you’re unfamiliar with the story: Jack not only got to play in the game…
6. The video of Jack scoring the incredible touchdown has over 7 million views on YouTube.
7. Jack’s dad told The Journal Star that they were thrilled to meet the President on Monday.
8. Jack’s had an incredible month, last week Senator Deb Fischer pushed a resolution through making Jack’s birthday, September 26th, National Pediatric Brain Cancer Awareness Day.
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›