1. Seven-year-old Jack Hoffman, who is battling brain cancer, might be Nebraska football’s biggest little fan.
2. The team invited him to their spring game, which was held yesterday, and even let him suit up and run a play late in the fourth quarter.
3. The result was just about the greatest thing you’re going to see all week.
5. Nebraska’s leading rusher on the day? You guessed it: Jack Hoffman (69 yards).
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›