1. Seven-year-old Jack Hoffman, who is battling brain cancer, might be Nebraska football’s biggest little fan.
2. The team invited him to their spring game, which was held yesterday, and even let him suit up and run a play late in the fourth quarter.
3. The result was just about the greatest thing you’re going to see all week.
5. Nebraska’s leading rusher on the day? You guessed it: Jack Hoffman (69 yards).
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage. ?